Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutting Jig
JR45 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade circle cutting jig incorporating features of other jigs found online. Features a sacrificial insert, a steel rule secured by rare earth magnets, and a nylon locking nut to fix the selected radius. Capable of producing circles of up to 60cm in diameter.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!