Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutting Jig
JR45 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade circle cutting jig incorporating features of other jigs found online. Features a sacrificial insert, a steel rule secured by rare earth magnets, and a nylon locking nut to fix the selected radius. Capable of producing circles of up to 60cm in diameter.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!