Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutting Jig
JR45 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade circle cutting jig incorporating features of other jigs found online. Features a sacrificial insert, a steel rule secured by rare earth magnets, and a nylon locking nut to fix the selected radius. Capable of producing circles of up to 60cm in diameter.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!