Homemade Circuit Board Cabinet
Andrew Argyle on makeprojects.com
Homemade cabinet with PCB top and sides. Frame and drawers are made out of plywood. PCBs are cut to size, cleaned, and screwed on to the top, front, and sides of the cabinet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!