Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circuit Board Guide Mold
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade mold designed for production of circuit board guides by injection molding. Profiled inserts are fitted into the drag and secured with set screws from the sides. Dowel pins align the insert to the cope.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!