Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circuit Board Guide Mold
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade mold designed for production of circuit board guides by injection molding. Profiled inserts are fitted into the drag and secured with set screws from the sides. Dowel pins align the insert to the cope.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!