Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circuit Distribution Tool
Count Scrapula on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade distribution tool intended to facilitate the process of locating and connecting circuits when troubleshooting a car's electrical connections. Consists of a connector block and 10-ohm resistors soldered in series.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!