Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circuit Distribution Tool
Count Scrapula on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade distribution tool intended to facilitate the process of locating and connecting circuits when troubleshooting a car's electrical connections. Consists of a connector block and 10-ohm resistors soldered in series.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!