Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circular Saw Blade Holder
BrooklynBay on explorerforum.com
Homemade holder for 7 1/4" circular saw blades. Adapted from a circular fluorescent light fixture. Crossbar is turned onto a threaded shaft to secure the blades.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!