Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clamping Faceplate
Kevin Mowrer on wwlathetools.blogspot.com
Homemade 3" diameter clamping faceplate for a watchmaker's lathe. Constructed from 3D-printed metal parts, brass, steel, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!