Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clamping Jig
freddyaudiophile on lumberjocks.com
Homemade clamping jig utilized for glue-ups. Fashioned from two pieces of 18"x20"x3/4" MDF and an oak block.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1940s Frigidaire factories conver...
- Benchtop bench and Moxon vise
- Small workshop pc cooling improve...
- looking for propane burner plans ...
- video of electromechanical musica...
- Pulling a boat through locks GIF
- Lombard steam log hauler
- Right angle clamping jigs
- Welding a cast iron hydraulic valve
- 1920s airplane wing walking
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!