Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clamping Pedestal
Donut Dave on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade clamping pedestal on which a vise can be securely mounted. A flat plate is fabricated from 1" thick material, drilled, and a removable hold-down clamp is mounted to the plate enabling 360-degree access.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!