Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clamping Pedestal
Donut Dave on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade clamping pedestal on which a vise can be securely mounted. A flat plate is fabricated from 1" thick material, drilled, and a removable hold-down clamp is mounted to the plate enabling 360-degree access.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!