Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clevite Cord Hanger
ltlvt on homemadetools.net
Homemade Clevite cord hanger adapted from a surplus main bearing shell. Screwed to a wooden upright, the bearing serves as support for a coiled cord or hose.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!