Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clevite Cord Hanger
ltlvt on homemadetools.net
Homemade Clevite cord hanger adapted from a surplus main bearing shell. Screwed to a wooden upright, the bearing serves as support for a coiled cord or hose.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!