Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clockmaking Tool
davycrocket on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade clockmaking tool adapted from a drill press table and utilized to divide a wheel for tooth cutting purposes. Custom-designed expressly for fabrication and repair of clock wheels and spring barrels.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!