Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clutch Input Shaft Tool
Jim Sims on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade clutch tool intended to facilitate the process of locating and tightening the input shaft on a Porsche Type 915 transmission. Constructed from a surplus pressure plate and union nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!