Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clutch Input Shaft Tool
Jim Sims on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade clutch tool intended to facilitate the process of locating and tightening the input shaft on a Porsche Type 915 transmission. Constructed from a surplus pressure plate and union nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!