Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clutch Input Shaft Tool
Jim Sims on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade clutch tool intended to facilitate the process of locating and tightening the input shaft on a Porsche Type 915 transmission. Constructed from a surplus pressure plate and union nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!