Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Backlash Correction Method
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade CNC backlash correction method comprised of utilizing a finger DTI and DROs to zero out each axis of a mill's backlash. Results are entered into Mach 3 software for CNC purposes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!