Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Home Position Finder
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade CNC home position finder constructed from surplus square tubing, a dial indicator, a bolt, and a Belleville washer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!