Homemade CNC Hot Wire Foam Cutter
tbarnea on instructables.com
Homemade CNC hot wire foam cutter driven by four stepper motors. Towers were constructed from fence posts and drawer sliders.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Girandola firework - GIF
- Horse-drawn street sweeper - photo
- Circular Saw Crosscut Jig - Video
- BMW Isetta microcar- photos
- PosiPen magnetic thickness coatin...
- Home Made Garden / Lawn Sprayer
- Precision driving - GIF
- Clearing a foggy headlight with a...
- 2"x72" Belt Grinder/Sander build`
- amazon snake wood knife handle
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!