Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Hot Wire Foam Cutter
Keith on rckeith.co.uk
Homemade CNC hot wire foam cutter constructed from MDF, stepper motors, drivers, power supply, drawer slides, threaded rod, and hardware. Runs on Mach3 software.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!