Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Hot Wire Foam Cutter
Keith on rckeith.co.uk
Homemade CNC hot wire foam cutter constructed from MDF, stepper motors, drivers, power supply, drawer slides, threaded rod, and hardware. Runs on Mach3 software.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!