Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Machine
nick2334 on instructables.com
Homemade 3-axis CNC machine constructed from plywood, aluminum extrusions, and fastening hardware. Features a 22-1/2" x 18-1/4" cutting capacity. Powered by 130 oz.-in. stepper motors.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!