Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Mill
DIYLILCNC on instructables.com
Homemade 3-axis CNC mill featuring a 12"x14"x2" cutting bed. Spindle runs at 0-35,000 rpm. Assembled using stock parts and sheet metal. Downloadable plans with bill of materials available. Parts are hand or laser cut. Requires EMC Linux.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!