Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Mill
DIYLILCNC on instructables.com
Homemade 3-axis CNC mill featuring a 12"x14"x2" cutting bed. Spindle runs at 0-35,000 rpm. Assembled using stock parts and sheet metal. Downloadable plans with bill of materials available. Parts are hand or laser cut. Requires EMC Linux.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!