Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Mill
DIYLILCNC on instructables.com
Homemade 3-axis CNC mill featuring a 12"x14"x2" cutting bed. Spindle runs at 0-35,000 rpm. Assembled using stock parts and sheet metal. Downloadable plans with bill of materials available. Parts are hand or laser cut. Requires EMC Linux.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!