Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Mill
DIYLILCNC on instructables.com
Homemade 3-axis CNC mill featuring a 12"x14"x2" cutting bed. Spindle runs at 0-35,000 rpm. Assembled using stock parts and sheet metal. Downloadable plans with bill of materials available. Parts are hand or laser cut. Requires EMC Linux.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!