Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Router
Dave Kush on buildyouridea.com
Homemade 3-axis CNC router featuring stainless steel ways with custom linear bearings. Equipped with 300 oz-in bipolar Nema23 motors and IMS stepper drives.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!