Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Router
baskarz on homemadetools.net
Homemade CNC router constructed from 32mm square steel tubing and utilizing surplus photocopier stepper motors. Powered by an Ozito 850W router and driven via Mach3 software.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Centroid CNC12 Screw Mapping on a...
- Precious Plastic Machines
- Manhole cover replacement - GIF
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!