Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Router
baskarz on homemadetools.net
Homemade CNC router constructed from 32mm square steel tubing and utilizing surplus photocopier stepper motors. Powered by an Ozito 850W router and driven via Mach3 software.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Startrite Saw Rebuild
- Making keyways in gear blanks. i...
- Lathe Dial Indicator holder.
- How a frying pan is cast and mill...
- Home made Electro snowboard
- Tractor Pusher Blade
- Front end loader cleaving enormou...
- Chicken coop and pen
- ER 25 collet chuck with D1-4 fitt...
- Pneumatic Power Drawbar for Bridg...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!