Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Router
johncarpenter on cnczone.com
Homemade CNC router fabricated from aluminum. Equipped with single-axis linear actuators and a 2.2kW water-cooled spindle. Cutting area measures 20"x24"x6".
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!