Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade CNC Vacuum Hold Down
B.H. Davis on woodweb.com
Homemade hold down system for a CNC router. Vacuum is supplied by four vacuum motors plumbed as a single unit. Hold down panels were constructed from 24"x48" sheets of 3/4" MDF.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!