Homemade CNC Vacuum Hold Down
B.H. Davis on woodweb.com
Homemade hold down system for a CNC router. Vacuum is supplied by four vacuum motors plumbed as a single unit. Hold down panels were constructed from 24"x48" sheets of 3/4" MDF.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!