Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Coil Winder for Winding Miniature Ignition Coils
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A small coil winder for miniature ignition coils. Plans found in "Model Ignition Coils and Magnetos" by Bob Shores. The wire passes through a series of pulleys before reaching the coil guides.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!