Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Coil Winder for Winding Miniature Ignition Coils
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A small coil winder for miniature ignition coils. Plans found in "Model Ignition Coils and Magnetos" by Bob Shores. The wire passes through a series of pulleys before reaching the coil guides.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!