Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Coiled Tube Straightener
aggierailroad on garagejournal.com
Homemade coiled tube straightener constructed from a maple frame, carriage bolts, an aluminum plate, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!