Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Coin Tumbler
Liquidhandwash on homemadetools.net
Homemade coin tumbler adapted from a surplus printer. Intended to facilitate the process of cleaning coins and other small objects.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
- Tracking tools with RFID technology
- RingMaster large tire changer
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!