Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cold Heat Soldering Iron
photozz on instructables.com
Homemade cold heat soldering iron constructed from a low-voltage power supply, a surplus soldering iron, some scraps of copper or brass, Plexiglas, wire, a solder gun, and graphite.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!