Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Collet Chuck Adaptor
Robert Campbell Jr. on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade collet chuck adaptor machined from round billet. Intended to enable a collet chuck to be fitted to a lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!