Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Collet Nut Wrench
Ron B on homemadetools.net
Homemade collet nut wrench fashioned from a section of a truck's leaf spring. Intended to aid in adjusting the race clearance of sleeve-mounted bearings in a sawmill. Also utilized for loosening the rear axle bearings on vintage Mercedes cars.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!