Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Collet Nut Wrench
Ron B on homemadetools.net
Homemade collet nut wrench fashioned from a section of a truck's leaf spring. Intended to aid in adjusting the race clearance of sleeve-mounted bearings in a sawmill. Also utilized for loosening the rear axle bearings on vintage Mercedes cars.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!