Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Collet Pusher
gunboatbay on chaski.org
Homemade push rod intended as an aid for removing collets from a lathe. Constructed from an iron pipe plug, threaded rod, and a machined brass button.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!