Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Collet Pusher
gunboatbay on chaski.org
Homemade push rod intended as an aid for removing collets from a lathe. Constructed from an iron pipe plug, threaded rod, and a machined brass button.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!