Homemade Collet Rack
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade collet rack constructed from an off-the-shelf pepper roaster and lumber. The holes in the pepper roaster are a good fit for ER32 collets.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!