Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Compound Rest Adjustment Adaptor
hemmjo on homemadetools.net
Homemade compound rest adjustment adaptor constructed from sheetmetal and set screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!