Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Computerized Table Saw Jig
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade computerized table saw jig designed to permit automatic positioning of work on the jig by means of a small, stepper motor and a vintage ThinkPad laptop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!