Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Computerized Table Saw Jig
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade computerized table saw jig designed to permit automatic positioning of work on the jig by means of a small, stepper motor and a vintage ThinkPad laptop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!