Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Concentricity Gauge
FatSebastian on derbytalk.com
Homemade concentricity gauge intended to facilitate the process of checking the roundness of model car wheels. Fashioned from a dial indicator, paint stirrer, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!