Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Conduit Cutting Jig
WinchesterLyon on thingiverse.com
Homemade conduit cutting jig constructed from 3D-printed parts and hardware. Capable of cutting 1" diameter conduit, pipe, and rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!