Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cone Mandrel
Ross Heitt on sherline.com
Homemade cone mandrel comprised of a fine threaded shaft fitted with two 60-degree cones. Intended to secure parts with through holes such as wheels, gears, and flywheels.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!