Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Configurable Wood Stack for a Drill Press
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade configurable wood stack comprised of identical squares of 1/2" MDF. Intended to enable ready height adjustment of a workpiece to a drill press table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!