Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Conover Wood Lathe Bed and Stand
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Homemade lathe bed and stand for a 16" Conover wood lathe. Bed was fashioned from pine and features angle iron bed ways. Legs were constructed from square steel. Powered by a 1.5 HP variable speed DC motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!