Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Contractor Saw Modifications
Sawkerf on lumberjocks.com
Homemade modifications to a contractor saw enabling it to function as a table saw. Changes include machined pulleys, a link belt, table fence, and cabinet with integrated dust collection chamber.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!