Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Control Arm Bushing Tool
Jeremy5848 on peachparts.com
Homemade bushing tool intended to facilitate the process of removing and installing the lower control arm bushing on a Type W124 Mercedes-Benz sedan. Fashioned from 3/4" couplings, 1/2" bolts, hex nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dolly with mobile support
- Bale handling and wrapping - video
- 3D Printer Reel Stand Plans
- Working model of National Archive...
- Retractable Internal/External Scr...
- Ratchet Bar Clamp
- Industrial shawarma production - ...
- Kick down door stay
- Taper setup with a boring head
- Round Column Drill Press, simple ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!