Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Control Arm Bushing Tool
Jeremy5848 on peachparts.com
Homemade bushing tool intended to facilitate the process of removing and installing the lower control arm bushing on a Type W124 Mercedes-Benz sedan. Fashioned from 3/4" couplings, 1/2" bolts, hex nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!