Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Control Arm Bushing Tool
Jeremy5848 on peachparts.com
Homemade bushing tool intended to facilitate the process of removing and installing the lower control arm bushing on a Type W124 Mercedes-Benz sedan. Fashioned from 3/4" couplings, 1/2" bolts, hex nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!