Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cooper's Jointer Plane
Derek Cohen on inthewoodshop.com
Homemade cooper's jointer plane constructed from Jarrah and measuring 36" in length. Utilizes a 3" Berg blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!