Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Copper Backing for Welding
MARTINSR on chevelles.com
Homemade copper backing intended to facilitate the process of filling holes in metal workpieces with welding rod material. Tool was fashioned from a section of 1" diameter copper pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!