Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Copper Backing for Welding
MARTINSR on chevelles.com
Homemade copper backing intended to facilitate the process of filling holes in metal workpieces with welding rod material. Tool was fashioned from a section of 1" diameter copper pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!