Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cork Cutting Jig
DIYaholic on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jig constructed from PVC conduit, plywood, and a section of 2x4. Intended to facilitate the process of cutting wine corks into 1/4" thick discs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!