Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cork Lathe
Don Morse on rodbuilding.org
Homemade cork lathe driven by an electric drill. Constructed from wood, hose clamps, threaded rod, bearings, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
- Tourbillon movement - GIF
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!