Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cork Lathe
Don Morse on rodbuilding.org
Homemade cork lathe driven by an electric drill. Constructed from wood, hose clamps, threaded rod, bearings, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Remote (wired) start switch
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!