Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cork Slicing Jig
Mick McComesky on rodbuilding.org
Homemade cork slicing jig fabricated from aluminum, brass, and plywood. Cuts 1/4" and 1/8" thick slices. Intended for utilization with a pull saw blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vacuum powered rotary tool.
- What is this tool designed for?
- South Bend 9" model 405 Lathe - R...
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- wYerBox for storing and pulling e...
- Metal Lathe Taper Attachment brac...
- Extra wide mini excavator bucket
- Quasi-involute V-block
- Adjustable Laser Cutter Platform ...
- 51 Homemade Metalworking Tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!