Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Corn Sheller
Larry Bentley on engineeringforchange.org
Homemade corn sheller fashioned from a pair of metal cans. The void between the cans was filled with cement to reinforce the tool.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!