Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Corner Drawers
Jim Jakosh on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drawers constructed in an unutilized corner of a workbench and intended to maximize available storage space. Electric bulbs inside each drawer enable viewing of contents in dim lighting conditions.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!