Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Corner Drawers
Jim Jakosh on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drawers constructed in an unutilized corner of a workbench and intended to maximize available storage space. Electric bulbs inside each drawer enable viewing of contents in dim lighting conditions.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!