Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Counter Torque Tool
R Fleischer on bmwmotorcycletech.info
Homemade counter torque tool comprised of a pipe bent at a 90-degree angle. Intended to apply an opposing force when loosening motorcycle fork nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!