Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Counterbore Cutters
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade counterbore cutters machined from oil hardened drill rod. Flutes milled using TiN coated solid carbide end mill. Tool is hardened and tempered, then quenched in oil. Each cutter features 6 flutes. Available in sizes #2, #4, #6, #8, and #10.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!