Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Countershaft Bearing Tool
fergerburger on xlforum.net
Homemade tool intended to facilitiate the process of installing the countershaft needle bearing in Harley Sportster engines. Machined and shouldered from round stock to fit the countershaft bore, it is tapped at the other end to accept an extension.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!