Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Countershaft Bearing Tool
fergerburger on xlforum.net
Homemade tool intended to facilitiate the process of installing the countershaft needle bearing in Harley Sportster engines. Machined and shouldered from round stock to fit the countershaft bore, it is tapped at the other end to accept an extension.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!