Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crank Support
Schiada on johnsoldmercurysite.com
Homemade tool for supporting crankshaft counterweights in older Mercury marine engines during removal operations. Fabricated from a cut down 1/2" bolt and a nut.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!