Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crankshaft Bolt Hex Tool
Curly on tegger.com
Homemade crankshaft bolt hex tool constructed from a 2" plumbing fittings and a length of steel bar. Fittings were ground to both fit the hex aperture and accept a deep socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!